Regulations for online Mathematics and Physics competition at MG Cup 2020.
1. Twenty-four hours prior to the corresponding competitions team leaders will receive problems in English and Serbian as well as answer sheets.
3. Starting time of the competitions is not fixed but we ask the team leaders to finish the competition by 14h local time. Duration of each exam is 180 min.
4. Team leaders should make sure that the competition is held in fair conditions. The rules are the same as for IMO and IPhO. Use of calculators or any other electronic devices is strictly forbidden in mathematics competitions, while in physics students are allowed to use calculators only.
6. Solutions will be posted online at 3pm Belgrade time. Please make sure to send all your students’ answer sheets by that time. We won’t be grading papers received later than that.
7. Results will be posted online as soon as the grading is over.
Organizing committee, MG Cup 2020.